Swiss House is located in an attractive residential and business district, which has recently seen an increase in its value through active development and renovation works. The office building is conveniently located and easily reachable for drivers and pedestrians alike – a few minutes’ walk from the Old Town, in the vicinity of many important institutions, commercial buildings, cafes, theaters and Old Town shopping.
The office building has 7 floors and a net leasable area of 5 606 m², net area for one floor is ca 1 040 m².
The sizes of the office spaces vary between 10 and 1 500 m².
Why Swiss House?
- Internationally known historic building
- Located in a presentable district in the heart of Tallinn
- Vicinity of the services (Omniva post office, Rimi food store, car wash, parking houses)
- Public transport connections
- Convenient parking options (underground parking 150 EUR/month, Europark 70 EUR/month)
- 24/7 security service: administration during the work hours, security guard at night
- Spacious internal atrium (windows that can be opened) and natural daylight in the offices
- Flexible solutions, possible to split in smaller subspaces
- Each office has its own entrance