Swiss House is located in an attractive residential and business district, which has recently seen an increase in its value through active development and renovation works. The office building is conveniently located and easily reachable for drivers and pedestrians alike – a few minutes’ walk from the Old Town, in the vicinity of many important institutions, commercial buildings, cafes, theaters and Old Town shopping.
The office building has 7 floors and a net leasable area of 5 606 m², net area for one floor is ca 1 040 m².
The sizes of the office spaces vary between 10 and 1 500 m².
+372 5688 7756
Why Swiss House?
- Internationally known historic building
- Located in a presentable district in the heart of Tallinn
- Vicinity of the services (Omniva post office, Rimi food store, car wash, parking houses)
- Public transport connections
- Convenient parking options (underground parking 150 EUR/month, Europark 70 EUR/month)
- 24/7 security service: administration during the work hours, security guard at night
- Spacious internal atrium (windows that can be opened) and natural daylight in the offices
- Flexible solutions, possible to split in smaller subspaces
- Each office has its own entrance
Possibility to rent a meeting room on the first floor of the house, which is specially designed to provide you with modern facilities to hold a business meeting or a presentation.
The bookings are accepted for a minimum of one hour and can be extended up to a full day during the working week between 09:00 and 17:00. Special arrangements available on request.
1 hour 21 EUR
1 Day (≤ 5 hours) 100 EUR
More information myspotit.com/spot/swiss-house
Terms of booking:
- The reservation can be canceled without penalties no later than one working day prior to the reservation date.
- In case of late cancellation and / or non-shown, we reserve the right to issue an invoice according to the pre-booked time.